Thursday, July 18, 2013

Bridge by Samate

Bridge
by Samate

It is fun here at Bridge. We have activities like swimming, soccer, drama, and others.The best part is when we do our activities, because I enjoy spending time with my friends and always happy.

There are TAs or Teacher’s Assistants.The 5th grade TAs are Julicious, David, Dani, Marcelino, and Molly. The 7th grade TAs are Conor, Mikey, Hugo, Big R, Isabelle, Nelly, Cynthia, Sergio, and Jonathan.

I am so thankful to my teacher at Belle Haven and to whoever picked me to be in Bridge. I am so glad to be at Bridge and not at home like the rest of my family relaxing. I like being here at Bridge having wonderful time learning and doing fun activities. I wish everyone could be at Bridge to see how fun it is. No matter if you’re a child or a grown up, Bridge is a fun time.


This is the bus we took back and forth to Bridge everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment