Thursday, July 18, 2013

Bridge is awesome



Bridge is awesome
by Jonathan V.


Bridge is a fun place that feels like school, but more fun. I really like bridge because it feels like home. All the activities we do are awesome. I will always remember the fun electives. The electives are swimming, dance, robotics, board games, soccer, and more. I recommend swimming and robotics because in robotics you can build things and keep them. Our TAs for 5th grade are Ulises, Dani, Molly, and David. They are really fun. Molly and David are English. Dani and Ulises are Math. In Math we are learning percentages, decimals, and fractions. In English we are reading Holes. After we finish the book we will watch the movie. Our teachers are Ms. B and Ms. Scott. Bridge is the best summer camp I have ever gone to. I hope I can be a TA here later in my life. Bridge is awesome!



bridge is very fun like you see inthe picture.this is some 5th graders playing a game with mikey.all the games we play like this are awesome.you can play different games.i like to play volleyball,but this game is fun, too.i like .bridge like all of us

No comments:

Post a Comment