Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Terrific Taco Tuesday


The book Holes is really good, there is a problem and a solution.
This kid named Stanley found some red and white sneakers falling from the sky and it was a sign to help his dad help to recycle sneakers and he ran and the cops saw the shoes and arrested him.
His consequence is to go to Camp Green Lake. The story continues.......
In language arts we learned about linking verbs and our journal question today is
"What character do you relate the most to in the book and why?"
Pablo relates to X-Ray because I work a lot and I get tired quickly, so I deserve to get a day off.
Ray relates to Zero because I work hard and I try my best and sometimes I am quiet.
In math we found the greatest common denominator with fractions.

Yesterday we had burritos for lunch.
We are in soccer and swimming activities.

cool break activity
Ms B, Jonathan and Anthony

By Ray and Pablo

No comments:

Post a Comment